About Your Boat Cruise
Yes, guests are welcome to bring food and drinks on board, as long as there is no glass containers in the water. Anything in glass must be transferred to plastic before leaving the boat since glass is not permitted on Lake Travis.
Please be mindful of anything that can stain the upholstery (ex: jello shots). Any damages caused to the seats will incur a $200 damage fee.
We do not provide ice, so guests can either bring ice with them or buy it on the lake. You can also purchase, beer, wine, snacks and supplies on the lake as well.
A large cooler is provided with your rental, but feel free to bring as many as you like.
Yes, captains must be present on all of our boat rentals, no exceptions. At this time we do not offer self-captained boat rentals. That being the case, all our captains are very knowledgeable about Lake Travis and will make sure your party is well taken care of.
Yes, a valid U.S driver’s license or an official ID card is needed at the beginning of the rental. The person who is presenting the ID must be 21 years of age or older
A full tank of gas is included with all rentals.
Captain tips are highly encouraged if they do a good job on your charter. You have an option of adding the tip to your reservation ahead of time, paying your captain in cash, or adding a tip to the credit card on file after the rental.
During the boat rentals, we ask our guests to abide by the following rules:
- No glass
- No smoking
- No jello shots (or anything that can stain upholstery)
- No jeans (they stain the upholstery when wet)
- No pets
- No jumping or standing on the seats
***Please be advised – If weather inhibits your charter and it is too dangerous to be on the lake due to hail, sleet, thunderstorm, or extremely heavy rain, we offer free rescheduling or full refunds (Minus a 6% non-refundable processing fee).
If you are already on the lake and the captain recommends returning due to dangerous conditions, we offer a refund for the time unused.
The full amount of your reservation is due at the time of booking.
- Outside 14 days – Full Refund (Minus a 6% non-refundable processing fee)
- 14-8 days from booking – 50% Refund
- 7-2 days from booking – 25% Refund
- Inside 48 hours – no refunds are given
- Outside 7 days – No Penalty
- Inside 7 days – $100.00
- Inside 2 days – no rescheduling, no refunds
The pickup location is at Mansfield Dam Park (map): 4370 Mansfield Dam Park Rd., Austin, TX 78732. The park entrance fees are cash only: $5 per person, $3 per senior (62 and older), or Free for Children 12 and under.
If you need a customized pickup location, please feel free to call us and discuss your options.
All our captains know the lake very well and can cater the experience to your needs. Generally, we find most groups will either want to go to Devils Cove to socialize or go to quieter coves on the lake to anchor down and swim. If you have specific requests, don’t be afraid to tell your captain!
Here are some favorites amongst our customers:
- Devil's Cove is always listed in the top 3 party locations in the US, on a lake
- Little Devil's is next to Devil's Cove with a little less going on
- Hippy Hollow is a clothes optional location stretch of shoreline
- Beach Side Billy's Bar and Grill
- 512 Shack Restaurant
- Sundancer Grill
- Gnarly Gar Bar and Grill
- U-Float Em Convenience Store
- VIP Marina Convenience Store
- Emerald Point Marina - Convenience Store